Suites at Sunneschlösslie
Situated slightly above the village and on the gentle slopes of the sunny hillside, the Sunneschlössli is in an absolutely peaceful location. All rooms offer a magnificent panorama-view of the Tannheimer Valley and its impressive mountain-scenery. Interior styles like Biedermeier, Louis Philippe, Art Deco, Baroque, Renaissance – each room has its own particular and charming character; so, relax and enjoy sweet dreams! All suites and holiday apartments are tastefully furnished and feature any modern amenities.
- Fully equipped kitchens (incl. Nespresso mschine, dishwasher, microwave etc.)
- Magnificent satin bed cloths and fluffy towels, hair dryer and toiletries
- Extensive breakfast buffet at EUR 13,50 or individual bread and roll service to your suite every morning
- Direct-dial telephones, DVD-players, electronic safes, cable television with some HD-programms
- In-house internet-hot spot, wireless LAN internet free of charge
- Entrance to our spa free of charge
- Visitors card for free bus transportation throughout the valley and reduced tariffs at the gondola and chair lifts
- Advantage card by the "Exceptional Hosts of the Tannheimer Valley"
Round-off the day in our century-old living room of an alpine farm house and enjoy a glass of wine from the house-collection or the private collection of the owners made during their travels.
Travel through Europe – take a break in Tyrol!
In the marvelous Tannheimer Tal valley, one of the most beautiful valleys in Europe, and in the relaxed atmosphere of Sunneschlössli which is rated 4 star garni, you will find a unique oasis where there is still peace and enchantment. You may reach us via the highway A7 from Germany or the airports of Munich or Innsbruck (ca. 90 min. driving) / or Zurich and Stuttgart (ca. 180 min. driving). In addition, the „Zugspitze“, Germany’s highest mountain is just 45 min. away. In summertime, there are splendid opportunities for mountaineering as well as hiking; King Ludwig’s famous castles „Linderhof“, “Hohenschwangau” and „Neuschwanstein“ are very close-by.
In wintertime there are 140km of cross-country slopes, 50 km tracks for alpine skiing, 50km winter hiking paths etc.
The Tannheimer Valley is famous for its wide variety of excellent restaurants in all price segments.